1. Survey and Data:
- a. Your survey data is owned by you. Not only that, but Antlere treats your surveys as if they were private (except if you have made the surveys available via a public link). We don’t sell them to anyone and we don’t use the survey responses you collect for purposes unrelated to you or our services, except in a limited set of circumstances (e.g. if we are compelled by a subpoena, or if you’ve given us permission to do so).
- b. We safeguard respondents’ email addresses. To make it easier for you to invite people to take your surveys via email or SMS, you may upload lists of email addresses or phone numbers, in which case Abacus, through Antlere acts as a mere custodian of that data. We don’t sell these email addresses or phone numbers and we use them only as directed by you and in accordance with this policy. The same goes for any email addresses, phone numbers or other personal information collected by your surveys.
2. What information do we collect?
- a. We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
- b. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- c. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- i. To personalize your experience:
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. We present the responses from your customers as well as personal data you provide us when you access our service.
- ii. To improve our website:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- iii. To improve customer service:
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- iv. To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- v. To create reports:
From time to time we may use aggregate non-identifying information to create reports or info-graphics for public consumption.
- vi. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature We may reach out from time to time with questions for you about your use of Antlere. We may also run contests which you may be eligible for which we will contact you about.
- vii. To send periodic emails:
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
4. Do we share your Data with others?
We recognize that you have entrusted us with safeguarding the privacy of your information. Because that trust is very important to us, the only time we will disclose or share your personal information or survey data with a third party is when we have done one of three things, in accordance with applicable law:
- b. Obtained your express consent, such as through an opt-in checkbox; or
- c. De-identified or aggregated the information so that individuals or other entities cannot reasonably be identified by it. Where required by law, we will obtain your express consent prior to disclosing or sharing any personal information.
5. Your consent
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Since Antlere does not have any direct communication with the Survey Respondents set out by Antlere’s clients, it is hereby stated here that cookies will be stored on any systems that are used to respond to or open a survey.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.